What is this sensation I am feeling in my damaged finger? - would finger yourself damage your virgina wall
In 1997 I was a little kid and was from a shelf in the basement of my parents when my fingers to the nail and opened an inch of my exposed fingers. I always had a deep shock, and there is a solid mass under the scar (I've) never points. Within three days I felt this weird pain in the scar. I do not know how to describe the pain, but no acute or tingling. If you are a man, was the feeling you get when you get the first time a study of the testes. Is it super uncomfortable, what happens around the clock and, in fact, that keeps me from work. I want to pull my finger just to ... What are the causes of this, can not get a doctor appointment for a month, any clues PLEASE
3 comments:
Is it a phantom itching - as some, if they are losing a leg, and nerve endings mixed messages.
Could an infection - but it is more than 10 years since the accident, it is kind of unlikely.
Perhaps your focus should be on this? Take some ibuprofen or Acetacylic acid (Aspirin, Ecotrin). If you refuse to start with a finger or dark green / yellow or executed (or lamps), call your doctor or visit a clinic.
nerve lesions probably old and has developed a neuroma. You should be an orthopedic surgeon may be able to inject it or act accordingly.
Post a Comment