Sunday, February 21, 2010

Ihave A Cough And My Bottom Front Teeth Ache Any Docs Out There That Could Tell Me My Diagnosis?

Any docs out there that could tell me my diagnosis? - ihave a cough and my bottom front teeth ache

I am 12 years old and had a sore throat for 2 weeks! My mother says I swolllen lymph nodes that are on the left side of my neck and back. They have really hurt! My nose runs like a faucet, and I have a bad cough, but every time I cough, my back hurts really bad. And my lips are dry and chapped lips, but I thhink is a symptom! I looked at my symptoms and I think mono, but I've kissed anyone, and I have the fever! and it hurts very badly and I can not move my body! Imagine yourself injured. So these are my symptoms, and if someone could tell me what's wrong with me, I would be grateful! please and thank u! or thinner, if u find out Whats wrong with me so u could telll me 2 do take 2the best? I took a Tylenol last night but could not handle it, I threw Up!

7 comments:

☮MuSe☮ said...

Holy Hell, go see a doctor. If you have mono, you can very badly of him, if not treated. And you do not have to kiss someone to get mono. You can start by drinking from a cup as someone who has.

Yahoo Answers is not the place for the diagnosis go = (

MZGREENI... said...

Mono is not a "kissing disease" is a myth. I personally had this disease and has no fever either. It was also tonsollitis. Mono is not treated with medication, it is in their own country, you need plenty of rest and fluids, but you need antibiotics for my tonsils.

Do you play sports? Is your body? This is done for mono!

Take care!

multi_ta... said...

Wel could be anything from a chest cold to the flu, for whatever.

The best option is either a dcotor .. and ensure that fair and avoid it.

And really is not the only transmission monkey kisses .. thats just rumors.

But if he did. 'd even a doctor to confirm. with a blood test ....

crianza2... said...

Nobody can tell what's wrong with you 100% online. You need to feel secure an objective assessment and laboratories, and can only be something viral. I may go to your doctor because your symptoms persist.

crianza2... said...

Nobody can tell what's wrong with you 100% online. You need to feel secure an objective assessment and laboratories, and can only be something viral. I may go to your doctor because your symptoms persist.

fisalash... said...

do not worry .. Generally, it is a viral infection of the respiratory tract. You have no fever is a very good sign.just have some rest and good food and drink hot .. Paracetamol may help a little

seventy said...

Keep drinking water, it is better to remove bacteria, etc.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Neon sling night. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator