Can nipples get bigger from sucking on them? - husbands sucking nipples
My breasts have become bigger and I wondered if my husband was sucking on them, or what's new? My breasts are a little bigger ... I only buy 2 a month ago and now support more space ... just wanted to know what's new ... Thank you!
7 comments:
idk around, you're pregnant?
This child will be uncomfortable if you have a baby! LOL
Seriously, I think it could happen. Nipple size seems to be something genetic, but can be changed by pregnancy and / or weight gain.
Do you know that you can in some hardcore sucking, you nurse? In other words, the milk in the Thar boobies there.
Believe it or not, can a man lactate nipple stimulation and sufficient. We are mammals, you know.
In other words, the people, without ever having been pregnant.
Yes, I tell you the truth.
Well, you might be pregnant. you (the IQ test!)
But yes to play every game and be able to grow breasts.
thats what doctors are advising young women with breast implants in and see if she would try to play more with them, they may rethink their position.
I do not know the answer to your question, I would just like to extend my congratulations on your recent marriage. I wish you all the luck in the love and happiness life has to offer!
If I were you, id take a pregnancy test. It's the only explanation. In addition to weight and went straight to his chest.
If I were you, id take a pregnancy test. It's the only explanation. In addition to weight and went straight to his chest.
I heard of him before, but I do not know if it's true or not
Post a Comment