Thursday, February 11, 2010

Dizzy For 5 Mins After On A Treadmill Treadmill Question...?

Treadmill Question...? - dizzy for 5 mins after on a treadmill

Energy path in 30 minutes on the treadmill 5 days per week and when I hit I go dizzy ... Why is this happening? What should I do stretch before and after the work done and for how long?

4 comments:

Debs said...

I do not think that your body really freezing. It is necessary to cool gradually slowed down, not only stop the treadmill and down. Also, make sure that when you stretch after a workout to keep your head above his heart. This could also be the cause of vertigo.

latinate... said...

Eating a piece of fruit before climbing film that makes me dizzy and I'm always on the move

MG said...

You need to resolve the problem of fraud to seek medical care. You can put a tape in the doctor's office and monitor your vital signs. You can have heart disease, poor circulation or other underlying disease. Motion sickness is not normal! Get a sample. They can be drained. Drink a lot before, during and after? If you do not see a doctor will try to advise you to drink more water.

sunflowe... said...

try to walk slower and slower pace in the last two minutes .....

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Neon sling night. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator