Outside dogs being brought in? - how much does a digger weigh
I love my dog very much and I am glad to come in pets, but I am a little worried. I think to buy this house. Pets not allowed in the open division. I have 3 dogs. 1, which I for years, 1 human society, which he loved to 8 months, 1, my mother she did not care. The only thing I have used for years for a company that I was not as worried. The other two have some problems. 1 is a chewer, they can destroy in a short time, the things that he weighs about 60 pounds. I am pleased concerned about the walls of my reality. The second is an excavator, which is only 15 pounds. Any tips? If one of them was a wall, I do not know how I can fix it. Unless, of course, for help and pray that never happens again.
3 comments:
Obedience training and boxing. Dog bite and have no behavioral problems, such as benefit greatly from obedience ... so their problem dogs should too. Many destructive behavior can be attributed to boredom, therefore, to develop and exercise to help, drain the excess energy. Crate and monitor when you can be a large number of toys (stuffed with PB Hong, try a bullet), which they occupy.
All dogs bite. Keep chew toys for them too much running to take their energy to the box, if not in the vicinity. The other is to dig only when they are outside. Bored dogs dig. To prevent digging, take a walk several times not forgotten, and if you can not see.
and you get a dog trainer to come and teach your dog to do these things.
Post a Comment