Two ovarian cysts on left ovary...? - what are the dangers of ovarian cysts
I was a woman aged 21 with 2 ovarian cysts in my left ovary the size of the Mandarins diagnosed. You make me sorry I had to urinate frequently and I feel so sick I have little appetite. I have an appointment with a gynecologist, Friday and wondered what to expect. What questions should I ask? You think I need surgery? Is the sound of the ovary in danger? The emergency physician stated that he has no reason to believe that the cystic cancer.
3 comments:
I am 21 and have all the time. It is not really diagnosed with them. You are not serious enough, because after the word, in my opinion. Of course it's painful, but that will disappear. What your doctor will probably begin to feel to see an ultrasound, to see where exactly they are and how they look, and then we give one weeks go on hormone pills they become. That is what my gynecologist. You have nothing to fear. Even if you have an operation, everything they do, go with a needle and push. Very sweet. Do not panic Do not be.
An ultrasound examination can make. There is no way to know whether you need surgery or not. It depends on the type of cyst. Some cysts filled with fluid (blood, water, etc.) and some are solid. May disappear spontaneously or with cysts, and some drugs may need to remove onions. The cysts are rarely cancer, when it's the last thing to be feared, and most of the time, the ovaries also very good. You should ask your doctor the following questions, you can feel good about yourself and understand why they are the way they feel. I'm glad that you found your problem and hopefully feel better soon.
When I was diagnosed with cysts in the ovaries of the Dominican Republic. said they were quite normal and often disappear by itself. Otherwise, drugs, and surgery for most people would be effectively a final result.
Post a Comment